RBT TrainingAn All New Look and Experience! We've revamped our 40-hour online course while keeping all the same quality materials and instruction that makes our course stand out from the rest! Come see why our trainees have an outstanding 99% pass rate on the RBT exam! Sign Up
Registered Behavior Technician TrainingWe’ve created RBT training services that throroughly prepares you for the RBT exam.
40-hour Online RBT Training
Our convenient online modules allow you to meet the RBT requirements from the comfort of your home.
Learn At Your Own Pace
99% Pass Rate On The RBT Exam
Our in-person competency assessment makes certain that you understand the material presented to you during the 40-hour online RBT training.
Taught By Expert BCBAs
Low Cost, High Quality
Convenient Weekend Classes
In-Person RBT Training & Assessment en Español
Our in-person RBT training en español is taught in a combination of Spanish and English in preparation for the RBT exam.
Convenient Training Locations
Taught By Spanish Speaking BCBAs
Helps Prepare You For The Exam
What Makes Us Different?
Skillometry prides itself in offering top level RBT training that not only thoroughly prepares its trainees to pass the RBT exam but also helps them become top level RBTs out in the field. Many companies may offer RBT training services but few if any will boast 99% pass rates on the RBT exam for its trainees. The difference lies in the quality of instruction and preparation provided by some of the best minds in the area of training in behavior analysis.
RBT Exam Pass Rate
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What Is The Process For Completing the 40-Hour RBT Training?
What are the requirements to become an RBT?
- RBT applicants must be at least 18 years of age and have an equivalent/higher of high school diploma.
- Criminal Background Registry Check
- Complete the 40 Hour RBT training and RBT Competency Assessment with passing scores.
- For additional information on the RBT requirements visit bacb.com
What is the process to become an RBT?
- Create an account through the BACB Gateway at bacb.com, select the RBT tab and create an application.
- Upload required documents:
- Certificate of completion of the 40-hour RBT training;
- Completed RBT Competency Assessment, and
- Copy of a transcript or diploma verifying at least completion of high school.
- Identify the Responsible Certificant. This individual must hold the BCBA, BCABA, or FL-CBA credential or be a member of a professional group officially granted supervisory privileges by the BACB.
Once the application is approved you will be sent an email with instructions on how to schedule your RBT exam.
What if I don’t pass the RBT Competency Assessment?
How do I sign up for the training services?
Do I have to bring any materials to the competency assessment?
If I encounter an error message what should I do?
If I experience any technical issues who do I contact?
If I do not complete the 40hr RBT training modules can I take the RBT Competency Assessment?
If interested in completing your RBT competency assessment with Skillometry purchase in the Skillometry website shop tab or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In the training modules my video keeps repeating, how do I move forward?
- Once you finish the video, click on “Mark This Unit Complete”
- Then click proceed to quiz, take the quiz.
- After the quiz, click on Courses.
- When you get back to the course, click “Finish Course” and it will mark it complete.
What if I forgot my password?
My certificate is not generating, how do I proceed?
Second, ensure that you have achieved at least 80% on each quiz. If you did not achieve an 80% or more, please redo the corresponding video module and quiz.
If the above requirements have been met and the certificate does not automatically generate, email: email@example.com