FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What Is The Process For Completing the 40-Hour RBT Training?
What are the requirements to become an RBT?
- RBT applicants must be at least 18 years of age and have an equivalent/higher of high school diploma.
- Criminal Background Registry Check
- Complete the 40 Hour RBT training and RBT Competency Assessment with passing scores.
- For additional information on the RBT requirements visit bacb.com
What is the process to become an RBT?
- Create an account through the BACB Gateway at bacb.com, select the RBT tab and create an application.
- Upload required documents:
- Certificate of completion of the 40-hour RBT training;
- Completed RBT Competency Assessment, and
- Copy of a transcript or diploma verifying at least completion of high school.
- Identify the Responsible Certificant. This individual must hold the BCBA, BCABA, or FL-CBA credential or be a member of a professional group officially granted supervisory privileges by the BACB.
Once the application is approved you will be sent an email with instructions on how to schedule your RBT exam.
What if I don’t pass the RBT Competency Assessment?
How do I sign up for the training services?
Do I have to bring any materials to the competency assessment?
If I encounter an error message what should I do?
If I experience any technical issues who do I contact?
If I do not complete the 40hr RBT training modules can I take the RBT Competency Assessment?
If interested in completing your RBT competency assessment with Skillometry purchase in the Skillometry website shop tab or email email@example.com
In the training modules my video keeps repeating, how do I move forward?
- Once you finish the video, click on “Mark This Unit Complete”
- Then click proceed to quiz, take the quiz.
- After the quiz, click on Courses.
- When you get back to the course, click “Finish Course” and it will mark it complete.
What if I forgot my password?
My certificate is not generating, how do I proceed?
Second, ensure that you have achieved at least 80% on each quiz. If you did not achieve an 80% or more, please redo the corresponding video module and quiz.
If the above requirements have been met and the certificate does not automatically generate, email: firstname.lastname@example.org